Look closely at this image, and read its message carefully. Join the P[E]ACE conversation about what you and other students see. [Click on image to see larger version.]
In your journal, analyze this message using the critical lens process:
1. Who is the author, and what is the quotation?
2. Paraphrase (put into your own words) the quotation.
3. Interpret the quotation (what does the author mean?).
4. Agree or disagree with the quotation.
5. Explain in a few sentences why you agree or disagree.
6. Count your words, fill in your table of contents.
7. Turn and talk to a neighbor about your perceptions.
8. At the end of this Blog post, Click LEAVE A COMMENT or REPLY: Reply by writing your critical lens journal entry here, including any comments from other students that may have added to your opinion.